Artwork Planner/ Project Manager
This international leading beauty company, who boast a portfolio that includes some of the world's most recognisable and loved beauty and fragrance clients, are looking for an Artwork Planner, with exceptional Project Management skills to join the London studio.
In this role...
- You will be a pivotal force within the production and delivery of packaging artwork for all Europe based projects, advising on costs, timelines and quality control, owning the artwork process from brief to print and delivery
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure that work is produced to the highest standard, negotiating on costs where necessary and fine tuning the workflow throughout
- You will take ownership of a multitude of projects, all at varying stages of the production process, in a number of regions
- Utilise your strong technical skills; you will understand that the Artwork process is complex and will have extensive experience working with Adobe Acrobat, Excel and Word
- You will know how to manage multiple teams of varying skills, to ensure the timely delivery of work
- Using your fine eye for detail, you will manage all assets including the packaging artwork itself, as well as all legal & copy assets
- Working in this fast paced environment, you will be a fantastic multitasker and know how to keep a level head in a demanding environment
If you are an experienced Project Manager, who has worked across the production of artwork in previous roles, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!