Experienced Transport Designer
Experienced Transport Designer / London / £30k - £40k (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Transport Design, Train, Rail, Sketching, 3D CAD, Concept, Exterior, Interior, Alias, Adobe, Showcase, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly creative and talented designer to join a leading global travel and transport design consultancy. They are looking for a passionate and ambitious product/transport designer to join their London based team of designers, taking projects from initial strategy and concept design through to design detailing for production. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience, ideally with experience in train exteriors and interiors, delivering creative, effective and innovative design solutions that help transform the norm.
Candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate creative thinking and an ability to tackle a wide range of projects. Great 3D skills paramount and you must have solid experience in Alias and a strong visualiser in either Showcase, Keyshot or 3Ds Max.
THE TRANSPORT DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to design and deliver exciting projects for some of the world's most recognised transport brands.
- Propose and evolve compelling concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Work will be based in Rail/Train interiors/exterior design.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- National and International travel to clients, trade shows etc.
ABOUT THE TRANSPORT DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Transport Design / Automotive Design from a top university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills, strong visual and communication skills.
- Rail / Rolling Stock experience.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team, with the ambition to take on more responsibility and client interaction.
- Ability to travel.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Alias, Adobe Creative Suite.
Apply for Experienced Transport Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly