Motion Graphics Designer
Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Our client based in Surrey is looking for a designer with particular strengths in digital media who's also confident working on print projects too - who can bring together all dimensions of a promotional campaign, from responsive emails, displays for events and exhibitions, stand animations and web banners to presentations, posters, adverts and flyers.
They want someone who…
- Has a graphic design or digital design degree and some years' experience working in a similar graphics environment
- Is a digital specialist with proven skills especially in After Effects, but also in Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop - ideally for PC (knowledge of HTML programming in Dreamweaver would also be an advantage)
- Can demonstrate strong digital graphics experience (After Effects animations)
- Has strong knowledge of digital processes, keeps up to date with innovations and new ideas - and knows what it takes to create a great user experience
- Is experienced in developing graphics, 2D and 3D illustrations, maps/diagrams/charts
- Marries imagery and copy to grab attention and get the message across effectively
- Is highly creative, with excellent technical, communication and collaboration skills
- Will take a brief, interpret and expand it, test ideas and gain buy-in
- Pays meticulous attention to detail, is accurate and can work to demanding deadlines
- Is self-starting, highly motivated and hands on
As well as a full cv can you please send 3 examples of work that we can present to the client , the best way to do this is on a PDF document all in a single folder no more than 5mg in size.
These examples should be based around after effects.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.