Our client, who is a high profile sports team, is looking for a studio manager to support Creative Services in the delivery of all projects briefed into the design team. You will ensure work is delivered on time and on budget. To also enforce a clearly defined timeline and delivery process and that these processes support all in house departments across the calendar year
- Working with Creative Manager to ensure exceptional quality design across all printed and digital platforms, of which is in line with creative/marketing strategy.
- Working with the creative manager to plan and own art working and visualising schedules which support both internal clients needs and the manageability of time across all projects within the studio.
- Create systems/processes that are accessible to all studio team members, which at all times, are up to date and an accurate record/schedule of all projects within the studio.
- Working with Creative Direction Project Managers, understand a scheme's deliverables and how the graphic scheme/timeline fits within the overall project scope.
- Manage your own time, prioritising workload, creating clear schedules of work that are regularly maintained and accessible.
- Represent the department in a professional manner.
- Run the studio schedule on a daily basis: including maintaining and allocating completed briefs, ensuring all assets and content have been quality checked and are ready for the creative team.
Measures of Performance:
- Ensure that all marketing collateral/online messages are consistent with brand and corporate standards, speaks the team's 'language' and upholds brand values
- To raise the standard of advertising in internal media
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Consistently meet deadlines.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly