Brand Guardian / Manager
£32k - £38k | Central London | ASAP/Notice Period
Benefits Package + up to 12% Bonus (based on individual performance)
Our client, a Global Management Consultancy are looking for a permanent member to join their team on a full-time basis, where working from home will be an option for a couple days each week.
Working with Designers / Creatives, the chosen candidate will be providing guidance and co-ordinating the workflow to create and develop global visual assets, following brand guidelines.
The Designers will be based in various offices across the EU and other parts of the world, and therefore this role requires someone who will feel comfortable working in with offshore team members. You will however be liaising with UK Stakeholders and other UK based members on a face-to-face basis as and when required.
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic with a professional approach and the ability to suggest improvements / solutions
- Experience in a similar role (corporate environment) is a must, to understand project requirements, red tape and achieve high standards
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent communication skills
- A background in design, as there will be times where you'll need to get involved with the design / production process
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Database management skills
- Project scheduling software
If you are interested and feel you could be a match for this role, please can you get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV, Portfolio (if applicable), Salary expectations and Availability.
Apply for Brand Guardian / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly