Global Design Manager/Senior Manager Infant Nutrition: Health Category
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Global Sr. Design Manager to join RB's Global Marketing Excellence team.
RB's purpose is to create healthier lives and happier homes.
RB believes that outstanding, consistent design is critical to building brands and driving growth. This role champions and promotes design excellence in the Health Category on RB's Infant Nutrition power brands.
As the Global Design Manager, Infant Nutrition you are responsible for setting the long-term design strategy on your brands across consumer design touch points. In the role, you manage all aspects of creative leadership, conceptualisation and creation on NPD/EPD projects, range redesigns, block buster innovations and pre-feasibility ideation. You act as a creative inspirational leader working with Marketing, R&D, Packaging Engineering and the Global Design Director. You will present your designs to the board for approval.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate 3 key skills:
1.Passionate Creative Leader
• Drive creative leadership and design thinking
• Manage, select and inspire world class Design agencies
• Define and implement long term design strategy and KPIs across touch points
• Identifying Design trends and Insight
• Ability to lead Design projects with multiple stakeholders, including senior management.
• Experience of working in healthcare would be desirable.
2. Effective Project Management
Deliver effective Design Decisions within tight lead times
• Setting Design Objectives & KPIs
• Managing the development of creative content (2D & 3D)
• Managing Design Quality and Consistency against Design Brief
• Capable of handling numerous projects and stakeholders at once within a fast paced and exciting environment
3. Managing Project Resources efficiently
Optimal use of resources within agreed budget
• Managing and directing 2D & 3D Design Agencies in all phases of development from initiation to roll-out.
• Collaborating with internal and external teams (including multiple projects on different brands at the same time.)
• Budget management
• Skilled at prioritisation to ensure delivery on time and in budget.
• A (Graphic) Design or visual communication degree, Masters preferred
• Solid experience in Design strategy, budget & project Management, brand experience and consumer journey, creative content development on packaging & other design touchpoints, preferably within a FMCG/CPG environment - ideally Healthcare.
• Experience in the creation and implementation of brand Design guidelines and design methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness
• Understanding of production and printing technologies
• Experience in talent recruitment and building high performance teams
Skills, Competencies & Attributes
• Demonstrated versatility in applying Design skills & thinking across multiple touchpoints
• The ability to manage internal and external cross-functional teams
• A project leader spirit that is positive, enthusiastic and dynamic
• Knowledge of the total Design Process and how to transform insights into commercial viable ideas
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships, combined with strong communication and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to write clear and concise creative Design Briefs
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply for Global Design Manager/Senior Manager Infant Nutrition: Health Category
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly