Graphic Designer (fashion/retail)
Well-known high-end fashion brand is looking for a fresh, creative designer for their in-house studio.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and experienced Creative Designer to join an in-house team within a client facing office, for a large print group.
This demanding, but rewarding, role is based on site at the Head Office in Central London. It goes without saying that you'll be a talented creative with natural design flair who can always find a solution, no matter what the brief is.
As a Designer for a well-known fashion brand on the high street, you'll need to be a quick creative thinker, with a keen eye for detail. This is a hands on, fast paced role, where you will not only be
designing concepts, but be able to produce print ready artwork, so a high level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite is essential. It's important you can demonstrate a clear passion for design within the fashion and retail sector, and you'll have a strong portfolio that you will present at interview.
This is what you'll do…
• Creative research and concept design work for seasonal POS campaigns, to include window
displays, instore POS, promotional literature, internal documents and local marketing.
• Taking briefs from the Head of Marketing, presenting work at regular intervals for feedback.
• Efficient and experienced artworker with the ability to take projects from initial concept through to final print ready files.
• Be able to present and discuss your ideas in design critiques and client meetings.
Skills you'll need…
• A degree in Graphic Design or similar.
• At least 3-4 years experience working within a design focused environment, ideally focused on
• An understanding of retail marketing and/or visual merchandising is desirable.
• Print process/production knowledge is desirable.
• First class knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Versatile designer and diligent art worker.
• Collaborative skills to work closely with the client and Imprint teams.
• Able to combine creative flair with innovative ideas.
• An understanding of branding and corporate identity.
• An ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritise workload under pressure.
• An ability to assist with photography retouching is desirable, or alternatively be willing to learn the skills required.
• Be a naturally creative person who is confident with their ideas and can bring fresh energy to the role.
• Have a keen interest in design for fashion retail and marketing.
• Be client focused and always strive to provide an exceptional service.
• Have excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated.
• A strong team player that is able to work within a highly collaborative environment.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be organised, proactive and enthusiastic.
• Work in an efficient and organised way with good time management.
• Be able to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment within which you'll be dedicated and happy to do what is required to meet the brief.