Designer for retail products / interiors
This creative and forward thinking design and branding agency, works across various sectors that include food and drink, retail, travel, entertainment, energy and sport. Its core expertise spans brand strategy, product, interior and digital design and they work with numerous blue chip clients and global brands operating from across the groups international network of offices.
Boasting many coveted awards, they are looking to expand their studio team with a 3D Designer who will be working closely with their Design Manager. Initially the work will be to update retail interiors and display visual standards for one of their longstanding clients and then progress on to other projects at various stages of implementation.
The ideal candidate will be someone capable to work on all stages of the design process with both an interiors and product design background.
Person / Experience Required:
- Strong technical skills and some previous experience within signage design and environmental branding
- 3DS Max and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 2 to 3 years' retail industry experience
- Strong visual skills with an eye for detail
- The ability and confidence to contribute ideas and design artwork
- Proactive in keeping up to date with brand developments
Note, this is not suitable for graphic designers