Westleigh Partnerships Ltd has sustained growth over the past 30 years to become one of the leading affordable and private housing developers in the country, with offices in Leicester, Birmingham and Sheffield.
Due to our continued success and as a result of expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate all marketing activity for our two business areas, New Homes and Partnership Homes as well as corporate and internal communications activities.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and work closely with our various marketing agencies employed to provide creative, social, media buying, PR and advertising services across all areas of the business.
- Support our HR department by co-ordinating and distributing internal communications collateral.
- Co-ordinate internal presentations, events etc.
- Update our website via CMS system and look for opportunities for improvement.
- Pro-actively seek out corporate/brand building opportunities such as sponsorship packages, awards etc.
- Liaise with departmental managers and company directors to ensure information is fed back to our agencies and opportunities are maximised.
- Devise new marketing campaigns, brief our agencies on new activity and manage the WIP.
- Support the New Homes and Partnership departments to develop new ways to promote their products/services.
- Represent Westleigh at external events, networking opportunities etc.
The position will require the successful candidate to travel to our sites which are predominately located in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and Leicestershire regions, therefore a full UK driving licence is required.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have has approximately three years' previous marketing and communications experience either in house or agency side. They will be enthusiastic, passionate and confident, able to support colleagues and galvanise people into sharing information and contributing to the positive promotion of the business. The role requires a high standard of verbal and written English as well the utmost organisation and the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate will be able to work alongside outside agencies with ease. They will be able to use a website content management system and the standard Office packages. Experience in the property and/or construction sector will be an advantage though not a necessity.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to join our progressive and successful company. In return we offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes a range of benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a covering letter (including your current salary/package) and CV to:
Marie Arcus by email - email@example.com - or post to Westleigh Partnerships Limited, Tudorgate, Grange Business Park, Enderby Road, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6EP.
Closing date: 20th August 2017