Our client, a leading UK corporate communications partner are looking for a Typesetter/ Artworker to work within their dedicated production team.
You will work with a project manager and designer as part of a dedicated team to produce annual/interim reports and other communications collateral for companies of all sectors listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Taking the designer's concepts and setting up production files in InDesign. A good understanding of stylesheets is essential
- Taking the client's first text (usually in Word) and inserting it into the InDesign files
- Implementing client and proof-reader amends
- Liaising with the design team re. the design development of proofs
- Quality control checks
- Helping to ensure print admin is accurate and systems maintained
- Checking printer's proofs of reports
- Populating online reports and websites in our content management system, Concrete5.
- Good knowledge and experience of working in InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Print knowledge is extremely advantageous
- Profit sharing scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free private health cover
- Free income protection insurance
- 28 statutory days' holiday per annum, inc. all public holidays
- An extra day off for birthday
- Two extra days' holiday broken down into hours (16 hours per year) to be used in one-hour blocks to attend personal appointments
- Enhanced holiday package for long-term team
Apply for Typesetter/Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly