Digital Campaign Manager
Supporting the campaign team to manage and deliver an outstanding programme of the marketing communications across all digital channels. This role is based in London.
This business are a leading consumer driven financial services business, offering a range of different products from insurance to banking. From board level, the business are looking to put digital at the heart of what they do and how they interact with their customers. They are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their digital team in central London.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Campaign Manager:
- Delivery of digital performance marketing campaigns in support of business objectives and brand positioning
- Ensures campaigns and activities are appropriately briefed, funded and managed to ensure delivery of high performance work
- Ensures activity is tested and optimised for in-campaign performance and evaluated post-campaign to capture future learning's and ensure an appropriate ROI
- Optimises use of marketing investment within specific activities to maximise ROI and benefit to the business.
The Digital Campaign Manager should:
- Have worked in a consumer business, ideally within financial services or another services industry
- Proven experience in directly managing multiple products across Paid Search, Affiliate and Aggregator marketing programmes, Display and Programmatic activities with a track record of delivery, performance management and reporting in a regulated environment
- Experience of delivery through 3rd parties /agencies
- Budget management, project management and campaign evaluation
- Sound commercial judgement and the ability to write effective briefs and judge creative
Competitive salary and benefits on offer