Senior Graphic Designer
We have a particularly exciting opportunity with an independently owned, forward thinking, boutique branding studio based in East London. This studio prides itself on creating work that is, innovative, brave and beautifully executed. They are also at the forefront in terms of creating a working environment conducive to inspiring its team to create the best work possible - they openly encourage taking time to do things away from the screen, offer very flexible work hours and truly value the importance of work-life balance.
Our client is looking for a highly talented, strategically savvy senior level designer to work across a range of brand-centric projects that cross over many different sectors and creative platforms.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates beautifully executed design and innovate creative thinking
- Have a good base knowledge of strategy, and value the importance it plays - You will be working on projects from initial research, ideation, concept and strategy as well as design execution.
- Be stylistically adaptable, comfortable working across a wide variety of sectors.
- Be comfortable and confident articulating design/creative work.
- Be self-motivated, and organised.
- Enjoy working within a close-knit team.
If you feel you'd be a good fit for this position and are excited by the prospect of working with a forward-thinking agency that offers great variety, please email your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly