Mid Weight Project Manager - Maternity Contract
This long established and well renowned integrated creative agency are currently looking for a Mid Weight Project Manager to join their strong Client Services team, covering a maternity contract on a 9-12 month basis. Managing multiple packaging and branding projects across a number of brands spanning mainly drinks and confectionery clients, you will need to be confident running projects through design and into production, ensuring tight deadlines are met.
What will this role involve?
- Client Communications- As a Project Manager you will play a pivotal role within the client services team, acting as a main point of contact for your clients, supporting more senior team members on some accounts whilst handling your own autonomously, taking ownership of your work. You will understand the importance of building trusted client relationships, valuing their feedback and ensuring the smooth running of their projects deliverables
- Creativity -You will work closely with creatives to brief, develop and delegate tasks, knowing how to relay creative concepts successfully to the client
- Project Management- You will be responsible for writing proposals, compiling status reports, creating project timelines and budgets across a multitude of integrated projects
- Financial Responsibility - You will be responsible for quoting, negotiations and invoicing suppliers and third parties.
What skills are essential for this role?
- Well-rounded and versatile experience, spanning branding and packaging in a similar creative design agency environment
- Strong communication skills with proven experience in client servicing
- The ability to hit the ground running with minimal supervision, assisting other team members in the delivery of larger scope projects whilst handling your own workload
This agency truly value a healthy work/life balance and are open to reviewing a 4 day per week basis for the right candidate.
If you are available for a contract opportunity, starting mid-September, with the desired experience, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!