We are looking for a Copywriter to join a large, incredibly exciting retail/homeware group.
Working across four retail brands you will be tasked with producing modern, fresh and relevant multi-channel copy. Working across different brands you will be adept at picking up different tones of voice and work closely with the creative director and art director on the rebranding of these major brands developing tone of voice and brand guidelines. The majority of creative output is digital and experience here is crucial. You'll ensure online product and brand information is consistent and brand enriching, creating copy that builds an emotional connection with the existing and potential customers.
This role would suit someone ready to take the next step in their writing career. A junior writer ready to step up to middleweight or a super ambitious middleweight writer who is seeking more autonomy and career progression. We are looking for someone experienced in conceptualizing and crafting ideas that work across all forms of media. You'll be bursting with creativity but skilled in communicating your ideas and thought processes to clients with an excellent understanding of strategy, brand values, messaging and positioning. Crucially will be skilled in coming up with ‘a sparky turn of phrase'!
What we are looking for:
- An experienced, conceptual writer with proven e-commerce experience.
- Proven experience writing clear, precise and engaging copy.
- Experience working with retail/homeware brands would be ideal.
- Experience working across multi-channel campaigns.
- You'll have excellent communications skills and a collaborative approach and be experienced working closely with multidisciplinary designers.
- Passion for design, brands and creative trends.