Business Development Manager (Interiors Division)
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Business Development Manager within our Interiors Division. This is an additional role to support our plans for further ambitious growth. The ideal candidate will have hands on industry experience and have a proven track record in building fit-out and furniture sales from new and existing business. You will be confident, motivated and able to deliver results against activity and revenue targets.
Your main roles will be to actively contact new prospects, spearhead the sales strategy with the right profile of prospects who will add revenue and profit to the companies portfolio.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
* To actively contact new prospects
* To spearhead the sales strategy with the right profile of prospects who will add revenue and profit to the company portfolio
* To Project Manage all large refurbishment projects and ensure they are rolled out successfully
* To increase profit and turnover of existing customers
* To build rapport and nurture customer relationships
* To hold regular account reviews (minimum) quarterly and host site visits
* To ensure KPI's are produced and communicated monthly
* To produce relevant Management information so that spend, products and margin can be managed.
* To build knowledge of your division's product portfolio so that maximum revenue is gained for the Interiors division.
* Use and maintain CRM
* Rapport building with an existing account base
* Identify spend leakage
* Achieve realistic targets
* Provide solutions to customers' needs
* Ensure best practice is shared with both client and Procurement Consultants
* Ensure client accounts remain profitable at all time
* Preparation of quarterly business plan to be presented and signed off by Interior Sales Manager
* Preparation of monthly progress report; showing results in all key areas.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Interiors Division)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly