A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies.
You are an enthusiastic, creative and skilled artworker, producing brochures, banners, websites, reports, storyboards and presentations for pitches and client assets.
*Please note, you must have digital experience!
- Assist the designers in the artworking of brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Occasionally assist with retouching and visualising
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
- Offering input into creative meetings and sharing ideas
Key skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 1-2 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- Previous creative agency experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Although not essential, a degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
This agency actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.