SEO Manager role at award winning agency based in Leeds.
The company is one of the UK's leading SEO/PPC agencies based in the heart of Leeds.
As SEO manager you will responsible for creating and implementing Search Engine Optimisation strategies for a range of internationally recognised clients.
You will be dealing directly with key stake holders both internally and externally therefor you will be required to demonstrate a superb knowledge of SEO as well as key attributes like: organisation, communication, delegation and business acumen.
You will also be required to delegate and communicate actions with your support staff in order to deliver performance for the company and its clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an SEO professional who wants to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate must have a high level of competency in SEO strategy and implementation.
The ideal candidate would come from an agency background, however this is not essential. Candidates from client side would be considered dependent of their background and level of knowledge.
- Have at least 18 months in an SEO role
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have a high level of written skills.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- A confident individual with the ability to make decision.
- Be highly analytical.
- Client Relationship Management skills
- Have good customer service, and understand the importance of delivering a good service.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
The successful candidate will also benefit from:
- Annual salary reviews
- Pension contribution
- Team away days.
- Banked Hours scheme and more.