Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
An insurance specialist is looking for Digital Marketing Manager based in the heart of the city. You can be creative in your thinking and take ownership of all their marketing activities.
This light hearted business is looking for someone to take them to the next level. I'm ideally looking for someone who wants to get close to the detail and be proud of the impact they will make on this boutique business.
- Develop and execute day-to-day marketing plans to drive company growth
- This will include, but is not limited to SEO, PPC and social media campaigns
- Produce new content with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Create landing pages and optimise our Website, Client Portal and App Store with the help of a developer
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversion data for insights
- Manage the digital marketing budget, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals (value and KPIS)
- Deliver a comprehensive plan to drive positive reviews for our products/services and a social media customer plan to drive positive engagement. This will include overseeing applications and encouraging customer referrals to friends and family via discounts and partnership incentives.
- Promote new lines of business and contribute to development of online quote calculators, which will enable customers to get a quote indication instantly.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing acquisition focused role, ideally within B2B.
- Experience across multiple marketing channels including, PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Email.
- Previously created lead generation campaigns.
- Create very engaging and well written content backed up by strong data analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail, self-motivated, ability to work autonomously and good communicator
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly