Technical Digital Marketing Developer
This fast paced and dynamic consumer business on the South Coast is looking for a marketing minded Technical Digital Developer to be the lynch pin between the customer and the business to drive personalised and profitable relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maximising the customer's experience of our digital marketing programs. Ensuring a highly personalised, enjoyable and valued experience through the customer journey.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to deliver changes and improvements to current customer led campaigns, as well as work on new projects.
- Develop advanced enhancements for customer programs to drive customer engagement and agreed business targets.
- Technical solution development of new Digital Campaigns across chosen marketing channels, primarily Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Automating customer programmes and processes, track customer behaviour and implement necessary changes.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice.
- Build on our day to day supplier relationship with Marketing Cloud solution. Particularly focusing on technical resolutions.
- Provide a Marketing Service to the business, working collaboratively with the various marketing and IT functions of the business to improve everything we do.
- Provide insight back to the business and challenge what we do.
- Contribute to improving the business marketing strategy as a whole, and support the development of digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with key business areas.
You will require the following skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of technical code and fundamentals of code structure
- Knowledge of advanced digital customer systems (personalisation or segmentation systems or code), that create conditions that govern the presentation of content to customers.
- A keen interest in coding technical solutions and developing what we currently have.
- A creative approach - committed to innovation and a flair for problem solving
- A keen interest in eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- A curiosity for customer experience and building experiences through digital platforms
- A passion for the customer journey
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical business users
- Experience with leading customer marketing and/or customer systems experience (Oracle, Salesforce, Adobe, Silverpop or similar level) - would be an advantage