We have an exciting role for an experienced, ambitious and proactive individual who has business to business marketing experience and a varied skill set.
We can offer you
- the opportunity to develop your career with an innovative, successful and expanding company, where you can play a pivotal role in our future success
- a company who continually invests in its staff, products, processes and environment
- the opportunity to work on diverse projects
- an experienced team to support you in your role
- a competitive salary
- a pension scheme
- employee training and development
- the experience of working across a broad range of industries, including Emergency Services, automation, construction, etc.
What the role involves
- organise and attend internal and external events, including national and international exhibitions
- plan and implement marketing campaigns to both new and existing contacts
- liaising with magazines, negotiating and booking advertising, editorial and press releases
- writing copy and designing advertisements
- working with the management team on new product development, including research, packaging designs, advertising and route to market planning and implementation
- competitor analysis and market place research
- planning and maintaining social media both specific campaigns and day to day running
- sourcing promotional merchandise
- responsible for creating, reviewing and maintaining website copy
- database management
- administrative duties for the CEO when required, including booking travel, hotels, etc.
- general administrative duties.
This is a practical, hands on role and we are looking for
- a minimum of two years' experience in a business to business marketing role
- a marketing based degree, or a Diploma from the CIM
- experience in planning, organising and carrying out marketing campaigns
- experience of managing social media accounts
- experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- strong commercial awareness
- someone prepared to travel both nationally and internationally
- the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and in a constantly evolving area of the business
You should have excellent communication skills, be a good negotiator, who is extremely organised and able to multi-task.
This is a permanent, full time position, available immediately. Competitive salary dependent on experience, qualifications and ability to deliver.
Core hours Monday - Friday 08:45 - 17:15, however due to the nature of the role additional hours will be required.
If you are prepared to take on this challenging role please send your CV and covering letter, quoting reference ME07/17 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Packexe Ltd are proud to be Royal Warrant holders and are pleased to sponsor the Exeter Chiefs.