Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
One of the top FMCG companies currently has an exciting new position on their Digital Marketing Team. The Digital Marketing Manager role is a strong combination of core marketing skills as well as digital and ecommerce experience that will see you build roadmaps and brands in the pureplay and new revenue streams.
- Craft & Create the brand plans for how to win consumers in PurePlay.
- Pioneer new insight and partnerships through our Digital capability focusing on Holistic Search, Digital Measurement and Performance Tracking, Behavioural Web Psychology & User Experience.
- Build and develop strategic relationships with key External Partners e.g. Spotify, Google, Facebook,
- Create A+ digital campaigns to build brands in the smart phone enabled world
- Project coordinator for eCommerce team in driving business adoption and integration of 14 capabilities.
- Lead the growth of consumer metrics such as Penetration, Market Share in Pure Play Customers
You need to be able to lead interfaces with agencies and social media and be very digitally focused. Must be a focused, driven and energetic individual that can drive this agenda and build strategic relationships with key external partners to build exceptional digital campaigns.
For more information on this great role - apply today!
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly