Access Self Storage Ltd
Full Time - Permanent role
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and creative Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team, in our Head Office in Park Lane, Central London. The successful candidate will develop and support efforts to push the Access Self Storage brand online and our multisite retail operation.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role will focus on making a significant contribution to retaining and growing our customer share through digital channels, and by working as part of an integrated multichannel team. You will implement and improve our digital performance while aligning with our wider marketing strategy, and will collaborate with agencies to achieve these goals. You will draw on both your creativity and your expert knowledge of organic search, aggregator and affiliate, digital content, PPC, programmatic and social direct response, producing marketing that enhances brand perception and customer satisfaction.
- Experience with CMS building and management: WordPress, Magento or Sitecore beneficial.
- Demonstrate experience running successful PPC, SEO, email, social media, affiliate campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven thinking, combined with a creative outlook.
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn will be desirable.
- Experience successfully optimising on-page SEO for e-commerce and AB testing.
- Provide regular monthly reporting on business as usual activity across all marketing channels; for the marketing team and Senior Management.
- Involvement in the stores to ensure individual marketing strategies are implemented.
- Proficient with tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Trust pilot, Hotjar.
- You should ideally have a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong and relevant experience within marketing, with a proven track record for delivering results
- You will be comfortable being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to take on the diverse challenges that come from a growing business.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced commercial awareness and appreciation of customer service needs would be of benefit.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now!