4 days left
- Full Time
Boutique agency in the Uxbridge area of West London are looking to hire a Designer/Creative Artworker to help client engage their incredible community across their eCommerce store and social media platforms which include, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and their Blog! You'll be developing visual multi-media content on their blog, creating adverts, photographing style and beauty products, storyboarding, editing style and beauty tutorials and artworking imagery.
You'll have the chance to play an integral part, working on exciting multi-media projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the Creative Team Leader and Company Founder on a diverse range of projects, from concept to completion - developing original ideas and creating stunning pieces of design.
What they expect from you:
- Excellent skills in Photoshop (both retouching & creating graphics) and Illustrator.
- Be a storyteller through your photos and graphics
- 3 years' minimum industry experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to file documents correctly
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A passion for brand communication
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- Creative, proactive and have the ability to drive new ideas
- A self-motivator, able to work to a high standard and meet deadlines
- Naturally collaborative, confident in sharing your ideas within our team and also able to work independently
- An eagerness to learn more and develop your skill-set particularly in filming and editing
- The ability to use a DSLR camera and have a good understanding of digital photography plus Final Cut Pro will give you an advantage.
Please get in touch with your relevant CV and samples asap.
Apply for Designer/Creative Artwoker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly