Strategy and Innovation Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
You will play a pivotal role in the development of engaging, customer centric, world-class game propositions to drive growth across our Draw based games. We are looking for a data analyst to join the Strategy & Innovation Team: You will need to be an analytically minded innovator who can help the team shape game ideas through well-constructed, analytical and commercial reasoning and modelling.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff.
- We currently turnover almost £7billion per year. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- We give over £30million every week to good causes
- Camelot operates Europe's largest online lottery in terms of sales. With over 9.5 million registered players, national-lottery.co.uk is one of the top e-commerce sites in the UK.
How you'll make a difference
- Effective management of key project tasks to drive innovation development
- Thorough scrutiny of all available data to drive commercially sound recommendations on consumer propositions
- Demonstrate collaborative, effective and transparent working to maximise impact and efficiency and to enable seamless handover optimising project delivery
- Advocate, evangelist and champion of Camelot's innovation process
- Effectively identify barriers / challenges to innovation through operational working / efficiency
- Development of engaging, compelling, customer delighting experiences and journeys through championing best working practice drawing on existing insight, sales and game modelling data, consumer research, competitor activity and digital / product innovations
- Key member of the Innovation Team, the broader S&I Team and Camelot through building effective, collaborative and trusting relationships
What you'll bring to the table
- Proposition development - Development (and demonstrable experience) of well evidenced, compelling and logically argued commercial cases and effective handling of constraints
- Stakeholder management - Strong understanding of how to position and develop content (in multiple formats) to ensure buy in and support across business units - tailoring approach to audience
- Innovation - Concept development - develops innovative services, technologies, processes or products that have addressed current / future customer requirements
- Team working - Can work with different teams, often at the same time, can facilitate / steer discussion to arrive at a clear solutions that can be presented back to the business
- Customer centric - Puts the customer and the customer experience at the heart of everything - applying multi sourced consumer insight to business problems and planning
- Business acumen - Understands (and can provide examples of) the impact of their decisions / work on other areas of the business and the broader product portfolio
- Commercial astuteness - Understands the importance of commercial delivery and how that is inextricably linked to behaviour & attitudes of consumers
- Thinks differently - Naturally curious, challenges the norm, whilst being receptive and considerate to other ways of approaching things
What we'll give you
We're offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).