Account Manager - Luxury Fabric Sales
This is a rare opportunity to join this highly reputed and acclaimed luxury fabric company as an opportunity has now arisen for a new Sales Representative to look after clients in London and across the UK (the main business is London based)
This sales role will involve building and maintaining on going profitable relationships with interior designers, architects and retailers. The company is well known for its exquisite understated silks, linens, suede and leathers. The fabrics are found in some of the most luxurious private residences and hotels as well as cruise ships, private yachts and jets.
The Sales Representative will manage an existing client base as well as develop business with new companies in the target geographical area. This is an on the road sales based role and 4 days of the week will be spent visiting interior design clients at their offices and studios. The role will involve attending weekly meetings with clients to present the fabric collection and to explore their up and coming projects ensuring that the brands are relevantly promoted for use within those projects.
Other tasks will include:
* Analyse client information and fabric sales data to create and execute a sales plan to drive growth including unique marketing initiatives to boost brand awareness.
* Maintain a strong fabric sales pipeline with weekly visits booked and scheduled in advance, as well as reporting weekly to your Manager on these client meetings.
* Recognize and work within the company vision, values, aspirations and priorities.
* Develop long lasting relationships based on trust, service and respect. Always doing your best to assist clients with ideas and solutions to help with their current project.
* Work closely with colleagues to ensure fabric sampling and proformas are issued day of meeting / at client request.
* Provide clear written reports weekly to your manager.
This is a role for someone who thrives on building strong client relationships combined with an entrepreneurial approach and who has a true passion for high end interior design. You will get to meet some of the top interior designers who are working on interesting, creative interior projects.
This role suits someone who is possibly already working as a Sales Representative within the high end interior design industry or someone who is possibly working in a fabric showroom or similar capacity and who is looking for a career move to become an external fabric sales representative. Previous experience with luxury fabrics is very much preferred. Weekly attendance at the head office in Battersea, South West London will be required.
Basic salary up to £35,000 based on experience. A driving licence is essential for this role.