5 days left
- Full Time
A successful Architectural and Design Practice is looking to recruit a Creative workplace Analyst to join their growing strategy team. This practice uses research and technology to produce inspiring & functional working spaces for people to thrive in and enjoy!
This cool office is based in a picturesque area of central London with an amazing view. The selected workplace analyst will form part of the strategy team, supporting the team on a range of consultancy projects and on own research and development. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and assortment of benefits.
The selected workplace analyst will be involved in the following on a day-to-day basis;
- Supporting the strategy team on a number of workplace projects
- Delivery of strategic spatial design
- Creative Space Planning
- Using research study methods such as qualitative interviews and accommodation analysis to gather data
- Resolving strategic issues faced by the client
The successful workplace analyst will have the following;
- Creative thinking and the ability to assimilate and interpret complex data to draw conclusions that are meaningful for the client
- A proactive attitude and willingness to use own initiative and find solutions
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- InDesign, Database programmes, Illustrator essential
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Workplace Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly