Global Marketing Director, Munich
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Global Marketing Director?
Do you have experience building brands across borders, across multiple global markets?
Do you want to be at the centre of building a global brand with products that have great stories to tell?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading consumer product brand company on a pivotal and strategic search for a Global Marketing Director.
This Global Marketing Director role is about driving brand awareness, developing a long term brand strategy, and building a brand that competitors look up to. It is also about building a global brand that is ready for the digital revolution.
We are looking for candidates with experience in consumer products brand marketing.
This is what is expected of you in this Global Marketing Director role:
- Take P&L ownership of brand ranges
- Managing local Marketing Directors across Asia, EMEA & the US
- Provide insight and understanding of the brands' performance, against financial and marketing KPIs
- Develop the insight strategy to be the brands' number one champion and voice of the customer in the business
- Develop both a digital and social strategy for the brands to capture share of voice
- Develop the communications strategy and oversee Advertising & PR activities
- Plan, develop and implement brand building activities (including ecommerce, CRM, digital marketing, SEM, email, social and content)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate a proven ability in developing best in class consumer product brand strategies, with a strong skill set in digital marketing.
You will have a strong commercial outlook and be a dynamic marketing professional who is both brand & people focused.
We are looking for candidates that possess a real passion to succeed with huge drive and determination to develop the brand and themselves.
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Digital Native, a Project Manager, a Story Teller, a Brand Advocate, Highly Numerate & Analytical, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable. Candidates must also be able to speak English and German, and preferable Spanish.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary, bonus, pension contributions & company car. Full relocation package available.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.