Senior Interior Designer - Residential
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Interior Designer to join an incredible team of designers in London. The projects in the pipeline are high end residential, with some exciting clients so you will need experience working within the high-end interior design market in London.
They are looking for a senior interior designer who understands the project management aspect of delivering projects. This role would be suitable for someone who has run a team previously, and is looking for an incredibly prestigious company, to commit to in a leading role.
• Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
• Proven experience and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 6 - 10 years)
• Effective people management
• Ability to interpret briefings correctly
• Ability to present effectively
• Interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
• Visualisation of other people's ideas
• Sketching and drawing
• AutoCAD 2D/3D
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. If you are looking to take the next step in your career then please email you up to date CV and portfolio email@example.com alternatively you can call me on 0117 284 0068.