Truffle are searching for an Account Manager to work with an exciting retail, campaign and events agency based in Shoreditch. This is not a position for your 'run of the mill Account Manager, this is a fabulous opportunity for someone that thrives on unpicking what a client's requirements are and producing unique, effective and engaging solutions that span print, digital, video, events or all of them.
They need a curious and intelligent mind, who can articulate ideas well, can create engaging copy that reflects an audience and a brand and believes that anything can be achievable.
The overall ethos of the agency is all about discovering the “why” in every situation, and turning that into a better “how”.
You will have exposure to digital creative and be knowledgable and committed to pushing the technology to new multi-sensory solutions. You might be working on anything from a big budget product launch for a global sports brand a small engagement programme for an independent restaurant and therefore you will adaptable, open minded and be looking to produce the very best results for any level of project.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Listening and understanding - applying your skills and experience to interpreting a client brief and perceiving the underlying business challenges that need to be addressed through the solution
2. Concept origination - taking all the available information and developing a solution (be it live, digital or otherwise) that delivers against all objectives
3. A way with words - whether as part of the sales process or in the creation of comms material or other project collateral. Your creativity is about style and substance: capturing the essence of what needs to be communicated and doing so in an engaging and impactful way every time
4. Capturing the imagination - you'll make concepts come to life, assisting clients and the internal team to visualize the final outcome
5. Passionate communication - when you engage with a client your passion will shine through, and that passion will be tangible in everything you do
6. Being the main point of contact for the client for the duration of the project, acting as a sounding board and occasionally a critical friend
7. Managing the project budget on behalf of the client
8. Managing the project team to ensure the project stays on track, on time and on budget and overseeing any on-site delivery
Please send all CVs over to email@example.com