Junior Designer - In-House
A premium snack brand who are well established in their field are looking for a highly motivated Junior Designer to join their busy London studio. The Junior Designer will produce a wide range of print and digital assets to support new product launches, print and digital advertising campaigns, illustrations, video, partnerships, POS and more.
Our client creates absolutely everything in-house so there is a great deal of autonomy in the studio and they are on the lookout for someone who is keen to make their mark in their dynamic and fast growing business.
Working within a close-knit team, the right candidate for the role will be able to demonstrate;
- A minimum of 1 year's industry experience coupled with a relevant portfolio that displays strong technical skills and creative flair
- Proven experience producing a wide range of print and digital design files, including retouching capabilities
- A thorough understanding of brand guidelines with a brilliant eye for layout and typography
- A honed understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; familiarity with Adobe Premiere and video editing is an added bonus!
- The ability to artwork specs and set up files for print simultaneously, working quickly and efficiently with high quality output
- A can-do attitude and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for food, fashion and photography would be a big plus
The Junior Designer will be joining a group of passionate and entrepreneurial colleagues, who put fun and enjoyment at the core of their business. They have many additional perks including free breakfast and lunch every day, Friday drinks and summer BBQ's.
If you are an ambitious and energetic Junior Designer, looking to work within an inspiring team; please send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest in this role.