Graphic Designer - Luxury/Fashion
2 days left
- Full Time
A contemporary British apparel brand who offer a fresh and innovative Scandinavian outlook are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their close-knit London studio. The brand in question instantly became a 'must' in every fashion aficionado's address book since the brand launched through strength of product and word of mouth. A refined personal style and Scandinavian paired back principles have a played a large part in this brands success thus far.
The emphasis of this role will be;
- Working on a broad variety of design projects across print, web and editorial including lookbooks, art direction, internal branding/comms, mailers, retouching and visual content for pop-up events/displays
- To support the Senior Designer within the team to produce all on-line and in-store creative content including art direction, print and web design
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A great eye for design across layout, typography and photographic treatment
- High level of time management, organisational and communication skills - ability to work solo and closely with other team members
- Excellent computer skills particularly within Adobe CS, knowledge of CAD and other graphics software would be a bonus although not a necessity
- Previous experience gained with an in-house fashion/premium brand or agency who work with brands of this nature would be of real interest to our client
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and work autonomously for a high quality independent British brand. Reporting to the Senior Designer and Founder you will be actively involved in bringing ideas and concepts to life through graphic design.
If you think you have what it takes to join this contemporary brand, please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Graphic Designer - Luxury/Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly