Are you a passionate Brand / Marketing professional?
Do you want to work for some of the UK's best known sports & apparel brands?
Do you want to be involved in developing a market-leading brand portfolio?
MacGregor Black is currently working with one of the UK's best known consumer companies, on an exciting and newly created role for a Brand Director. This role can be based in the south west or Surrey.
This Brand Director role is about driving brand awareness, developing a long term brand strategy, and building a brand that competitors look up to.
We are looking for candidates with experience in brand management in a retail or fashion channel, and candidates that have a keen interest in the outdoors.
This is what is expected of you in this Brand Director role:
- Take P&L ownership of brand ranges
- Provide insight and understanding of the brands' performance, against financial and marketing KPIs
- Planning, developing and implementing brand building activities
- Developing communications strategies and overseeing PR activities
- Develop both a digital and social strategy for the brands to capture share of voice
- Be the brands' number one champion and voice of the customer in the business
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate a proven ability in developing best in class brand strategies, with a strong skills set in digital marketing.
You will have a strong commercial outlook and be a dynamic Brand Manager or Director who is both brand & people focussed.
We are looking for candidates that possess a real passion to succeed with huge drive and determination to develop the brand and themselves.
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Digital Native, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Results Driven, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary, bonus, pension contributions & company car.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.