Are you a passionate Ecommerce professional?
Do you want to work for some of the UK's best known sports & apparel brands?
Do you want to be involved in developing a market-leading ecommerce strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently working with one of the UK's best known consumer companies, on an exciting and newly created role for an Ecommerce Director. This role can be based in the South West or Surrey.
This Ecommerce Director role is about delivering online sales with full P&L management for the online sales channel. It is about building and developing a best in class, transactional website within a world-class customer journey and customer experience platform.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Ecommerce in a retail or fashion channel, and candidates that have a keen interest in the outdoors.
This is what is expected of you in this Ecommerce Director role:
- Deliver an ecommerce strategy working alongside retail teams and current commercial activity
- Lead and develop online sales across all markets and all brands
- Full P&L responsibility with the aim to deliver double-digit revenue growth from online channels
- Work closely with brand / retail / marketing teams to create and ensure a full lifecycle customer journey and experience
- Be the number one digital advocate in the business
- Implement and online and data security and coordinating all online transaction and marketing efforts in a compliant way
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate a proven ability in developing best in class ecommerce strategies, that will lead the rest of the business through the development of the ecommerce and the long term digital strategy.
You will have a proven track record of achieving sales and exceptional management of targeting, conversion metrics and budget through ecommerce channels.
You will have a strong commercial outlook and be a dynamic Ecommerce Manager or Director who is both brand & people focussed.
We are looking for candidates that possess a real passion to succeed with huge drive and determination to develop the brand, the digital channels and themselves.
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Digital Native, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary, bonus, pension contributions & company car.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.