Content Producer - Marketing Services
- Full Time
Marketing Services Producer - Content & Design
To £36,000 + benefits
If you'd like to take your creative agency skills into an exciting client side role, this Marketing Services Producer could be just what you're looking for
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to understand objectives and strategies
- Act as the team's main point of contact for all aspects of projects
- Drive the project team to achieve deadlines, milestones, and quality goals
- Lead the development of scope of works to define project scope, costs, and execution plans
- Communicate project status and any issues to stakeholders such as brand teams, escalating when necessary
- Assist with scorecard formation and measurement
- Define and drive cost and time saving opportunities
We would love to talk to you if you have strong experience in content and design, and have great project management skills, juggling multiple tasks in a busy environment, meeting deadlines and working within tight budgets. You'll be meticulous about the detail; highly organised, a great team worker and player, confident working with stakeholders at all levels, and also working with colleagues in different time zones. Company Profile Our client is an international FMCG company with a portfolio of well known and loved food brands. Known for a fantastic team culture and superb development opportunities, based in outer London. This role has a global remit, and report to a manager in the USA, so a flexible approach to working will be needed.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply to the role and if we feel we can further help with your job search, we'll email you to arrange a confidential chat.