SEO Executive - 30k + bonus
Location: South West London
We are looking for a proactive and driven SEO expert who speaks fluent German, French, Swedish or Danish to manage all search engine optimisation across our UK and international websites; Germany, Denmark, Spain, France & Sweden.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as SEO content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, maximising ROI.
This is an exciting new role and you will have the opportunity to introduce an international SEO strategy and develop our reporting and analysis techniques. As such, to be considered for this role you must have solid SEO experience managing large multilingual accounts and campaigns within a highly competitive retail environment.
As the SEO lead, there is an opportunity to develop a SEO team as the company grows.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor (online PR, influencers, advertising links, etc.)
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with e-commerce manager to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Must be able to speak fluent German, French, Swedish or Danish
- Proven SEO experience (English and European Languages)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster Tools, etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Passionate about furniture & interior design
- Excellent knowledge of other online marketing solutions including Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram), Display and affiliates.
- Stay current with furniture industry trends and best practice