Our client is a technology-driven comparison company based in Central London. Due to continued success they are looking for a Copywriter to join their creative team.
Reporting to the Head of Brand & Communications, you will be responsible for conceiving, planning, writing and delivering copy that drives motivated visitors to the website. What you write has to create a buzz among journalists, set social media alight and make everyone take notice.
The day-to-day work will be varied, but you can expect to be writing punchy, direct response advertising copy for Facebook, PPC, display banners, native advertising and emails. In addition, you will be expected to generate ideas for content marketing features and write accurate, compelling blog posts, news stories and press releases.
First and foremost, you will be a brilliant writer who can think on their feet and spin a story ten different ways before lunch. But you will also be proactive, imaginative and determined to succeed. A meticulous eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills are essential, as are excellent communication skills and a ‘get it done or die trying' attitude.
The role needs someone with three or more years' experience of working in busy marketing or PR teams and who is ready to take on more responsibility. You'll be running your own projects and you'll be passionate about seeing your words drive more clicks and more engagement... more often.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Writing attention-grabbing, imaginative, hard-working copy.
- Working collaboratively with designers on ideation and creation of direct marketing campaigns.
- Generating great ideas for digital content and delivering them.
- Journalistic ability to find the angle and tell the story.
- Experience working in journalism, PR or marketing and an interest in personal finance.
- As happy working with an HTML file as a Word document.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Positive, creative and confident communicator.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.