Position: Marketing Executive
Our client is a technology-driven comparison company based in Central London. Due to continued success they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
This is a perfect opportunity for any graduate or junior digital marketing executive to develop and master their online marketing skills, and forge a career in marketing. This is a hands-on role and will require the chosen candidate to manage and optimise online campaigns and improve performance for the business. You will be trained and developed by some of the best marketing practitioners around. You will learn to optimise Facebook, Google and display campaigns, analyse data and trends, create briefs for the design team and learn the art of bid management, amongst other many daily tasks. You must be extremely analytical, curious and ambitious to build a long term career in marketing.
- Manage paid Facebook & Google Paid Search campaigns (and other digital marketing campaigns) to pre-defined margin targets, by optimising bids, budgets, creative rotation, audiences and other factors
- Pro-actively recommend new solutions to improve performance of online campaigns
- Provide creative briefs to design team for new ad concepts
- Maintain a rigorous and continuous test and learn methodology
- Ad-serving and trafficking
- Create redirects in selected ad-server to traffic online display adverts
- Create pixel events to track campaign activity
- Reporting and analysis
- Produce regular accurate reports on campaign performance
- Make data driven recommendations to improve performance
- Communicate performance articulately and precisely
Qualifications and skills
- Ideally a 2:1 (or better) degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Teamwork and drive
- Creative thinking
- A can-do, get-it-done attitude and the ability to think in a well-organised way
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.