Product Manager | London | Live entertainment company | Up to £65 + benefits
About the role:
One of the largest live entertainment companies in the world is looking for Product Manager for an opportunity to launch a greenfield project which will rely on the best in class web services and API's to deliver an innovative discovery experience for users.
The role involves looking after definition and strategy behind the launch of a “greenfield” product with a focus API's and re-platforming of a web service. You will be responsible for the entire product life cycle, formulating clear business cases and working closely with a variety of teams. Therefore, the ideal candidate would have a successful track record of delivering complex and challenging digital innovations.
As a Product Manager, you will have a unique and exciting area of influence over the product, driving the development of services which support their next generation global e-commerce website and apps in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe.
- Proven experience of the end to end development and delivery of a platform, service or API Product is essential to be successful in this role, preferably in a B2C ecommerce, high traffic environment.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of web services or API's is important and any knowledge of Technical Architecture would be beneficial but definitely isnt necessary.
- You should have solid experience of managing the development life cycle, from conceptualisation, specification to delivery.
- You should be able to demonstrate experience of interpreting business needs and converting requirements into clear stories and technical specifications, flow diagrams and other support documentations.
- A background in coding, or a degree in a Science or Maths related discipline would be beneficial but is not essential.
About the company:
This is an amazing opportunity to join the largest live entertainment company in the world. As a company, they seek to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artist and fans. Moreover, the company is dotted across the world thus a flexible approach to work hours must be incorporated to be able to work with teams in other time zones and to be able to travel internationally when required.