c£35k + benefits
London | SW1
Our client is a fun, creative and dynamic company founded in 2009, which operates a group of unique bar, restaurant, and club concepts in South West and Central London. Their venues are all unique, well reviewed, destination venues, with more launching each year. As they are constantly expanding, they are now looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their busy in-house team.
The company is part of the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the Hospitality industry (2014) and has also won the London Lifestyle Awards (2014, 2015 and 2016).
The Web Developer will be joining a small and friendly team of creatives to add a very strong coding and development arm to the team. With many brands to work on, and a wide variety of work, no day is ever the same.
- A keen eye for detail with ability to convert designs into user-friendly web pages
- Knowledge of UX principles and best practice
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Responsive web and email experience
- HTML 5 & CSS 3
- PHP and MySQL
- WordPress them and plugin development
- API (Google Maps, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- Familiarity with build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack etc.)
- Version control (Git, Gitlab, Github etc.)
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experienced at working on projects from inception through to delivery
Please apply to find out more.