Senior Designer (corporate communications)
SENIOR DESIGNER - SMALL TEAM - CORPORATE COMMS £45K
Central London Corporate Design Agency is looking for an entrepreneurial & client facing Senior Designer to lead their small design team. Working in this busy and fast paced design studio on high-end, bespoke bids, tenders, marketing collateral as well as interactive and digital projects. The role of the Senior Designer is to:-
- Continually develop/improve the quality and standard of creative output
- Establish creative and strategic direction on key projects, as well as brief in these projects when required
- Develop new business opportunities, working closely with the Business Development team
- Oversee the curation and development of the freelance and supplier roster
- Position and help grow the profile & leverage of the design studio
We are looking for someone with a corporate design experience, ideally working within Professional Services, Property or Construction, who has strong experience working on bids & tenders and an understanding of working across digital channels. You'll have proven management experience, natural leadership qualities and will of course demonstrate conceptual ability, creative flair & be hands on as and when necessary.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV & samples right away!