Mid-Weight Interior Designer
In affiliation with a successful architectural practice and a construction company, this boutique-sized design team has created some of the most beautifully tailored interiors, both in the UK and internationally. Their portfolio of projects include a selection of classic designs for traditional and Listed buildings, characterised by their neutral and elegant approach.
Due to a thriving pipeline of work and an increasing list of clients, the practice is now looking for a talented Mid-Wight Interior Designer to join their team of 6 on a permanent basis and work on high-end residential projects in London, Europe and The Middle East.
Role & Responsibilities
This role is to work alongside the Senior Designers delivering large scale projects while working on small scale projects by yourself. Main tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing FF&E concepts, presentations, schedules and specifications
- Producing technical packages, specifications, joinery and detailed drawings
- Regular on-site visits/inspections
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Reporting to the Senior Designer
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' experience
- Strong experience working on luxury private residential and development projects in London
- Proven experience working on all project stages
- Outstanding conceptual and design skills
- Experience working on all FF&E stages
- Strong technical abilities and skills; experience developing technical packages on your own is essential
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Proficiency with Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
Salary & Package
Circa £27,000 plus an annual performance-related bonus and a 25-day holiday entitlement.
Besides an enviable working environment, the company offers family friendly provisions and health insurance for all members of staff after their first 12 months with the practice.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8855
Hunter Dunning = Interior Design Jobs - Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists