Architecture Consultant / Senior Architect
My client is a leading global consultancy working in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
What they offer:
They offer a fantastic working environment where you own your own destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
They are recruiting for Senior Architectural Consultant to design Free Schools and Academies for their clients around London and the South East.
Their clear focus on delivering exceptional outcomes for their clients means that you can be confident of making an important and positive contribution to the development of the national social infrastructure
- To provide efficient and coordinated architectural design solutions with the ability to work independently where required
- To work with Clients and the project team (including Project Managers, QSs, engineers etc) to ensure design information is coordinated, of the right quality and standards as set by the client, maintained, updated and communicated adequately, achieves project timescales and cost aspirations, as well as complying with team processes and procedures, legislation, codes of practice and industry best practice
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client with regard to their obligations in the development of the design
- Encouraging and promoting collaborative and timely working with design consultants to produce their best work using their full flair, experience, resources and talents in a cost effective way
- Visit and inspect client sites, then develop design solutions based on any site specific issues, then present design proposals as required.
What You have to Offer:
- Minimum 3 years industry relevant experience - with some involvement with Education projects
- Competent in all facets of architectural design and construction
- Understanding of design coordination with engineering and specialist consultants. Ideally experience of BIM compliant collaboration
- Good technical understanding of relevant design Standards including CDM, Planning, Building Regulations and related British Standards, Building Bulletins, Sustainability Standards (eg: BREEAM)
- Proficiency with design software including Autocad and/or Revit, and Adobe Creative Cloud software for desktop publishing / design reports
- Capability to sketch ideas by hand an advantage
- Client engagement skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion about other roles please drop me an email with your CV and portfolio Alternatively please call me on 020 3680 0624
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.