Based in the London office, our client is looking for an experienced creative heavyweight to join award winning branding and design agency. This agency has a reputation for creativity and strategic thinking that has seen them working with some of the world's leading brands.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Designer who is able to inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will maintain and bolster that reputation.
To be considered for the role you will be a proven Senior Designer who is obsessed with great creative work. You will be well respected within the creative community and will be able to inspire the agency. You will have experience of digital as well as print.
Not only is this is an amazing opportunity to take the agency to the next level creatively - and win exciting new clients - you will also be shaping shape your own destiny as a senior and building and leading the team you always wanted.
As a senior member of the agency, the role will involve:
- Directing and supervising the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of our competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process both as the leader of a creative team and as a senior agency figure.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record (eight years plus) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities and consummate client facing skills.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end print design and production.
- Have a good understanding of digital design.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Possess excellent team leadership and nurturing skills.
- Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully-thought-through arguments.