Our client are a well-established communications consultancy and creative agency with a team of 70+ people, big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact.
THIS IS AN 11 MONTH CONTRACT
They are looking for a good digital designer who is interested in UX and experienced in creating and delivering UX documentation including personas, user journeys, IA and wireframes. This is a hybrid role in which you will be creating final digital interfaces as well as planning and delivering the UX documentation that informs and supports the design.
What the role looks like
· Working in house with experienced consultants, developers and production staff to bring your ideas to life
· Take on new briefs, research subject matter and audiences
· Generate ideas, assess strategic direction and deliver innovation with a view to creating industry leading and mould breaking work
· Lead clients through the creative process
· Review design work from a team of multi-discipline designers, developers and the production team and provide effective direction and feedback
· Identify new ways of working and drive implementation of solutions
· Ability to put ideas into a suitable presentation format
What you will bring to the role
· 5 years previous experience working in a creative agency environment
· Experience creating and delivering UX documentation including personas, user journeys, IA and wireframes
· Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction
· Experience directing junior designers to help create your vision
· A degree in Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field
· Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· High quality work with attention to detail
· Self-confidence and strong ideas
· Ability to manage your workflow and time
· Be open to new challenges
Our client offers a competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks.