Data Lead / Data Planning Director - London £75K to £95K
This exciting and innovative London marketing agency is looking to fill a brand new role - Data Lead / Data Planning Director.
The role would suit a creative and entrepreneurial data strategist who would be comfortable working on a key client within the automotive industry.
Data Lead - The role
- As someone with significant data planning experience you are looking a new opportunity in a creative marketing environment
- You will work on a key account in the automotive industry, plus other smaller projects on a range of clients.
- Working from start to finish on modern data and CRM strategies from creating inspirational briefs, through to execution and delivery.
- Working closely with the strategic, creative, social and CRM teams
- Building a strong relationship with the client
Data Lead - Skills and experience
- Strong data and CRM planning experience - ideally some of it gained at a creative agency.
- Good relationship building experience as you will be working very closely with the client
- Ability to advise the client on data and CRM strategies that drive engagement
- Understanding of all things data including GDPR, analytical and campaign management tools (ability to brief analysis and campaign managers and to derive insight from analysis)
- Automotive experience would be beneficial
This role would really suit someone who is happy to be the first senior data hire at the integrated marketing agency and who is confident in building good relationships internally as well as with this key client.
The salary for this Data Lead / Data Planning Director is up to £95K and is based in London.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.