Senior Conceptual Designer
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Conceptual Designer in Berkshire. Our client is an experiential agency, working in partnership with some of the world's most ambitious brands to devise and deliver experiential campaigns that change what people think, feel and do.
Purpose of the role
Primary: To generate and effectively communicate creative ‘brand activation' ideas in the form of written concepts and gathered-media moodboards that deliver against our client objectives.
Secondary: Support the production process by delivering polished graphic design, guiding artwork generation and overseeing 3rd party production (when applicable).
- Researching, formulating and presenting creative, innovative ideas, for brand activation projects.
- Providing design expertise throughout the duration of a project (from concept to production) producing beautiful visuals.
- Work with the various departments of the agency to deliver campaigns effectively and efficiently.
- When required to do so, comfortably assume creative ownership of a project in a ‘lead creative' capacity or working conscientiously as part of a team.
- Able to calmly work in a busy often time sensitive creative department delivering strong work on time, on brief and in a beautifully presented professional manner.
- With the Creative Resources Manager and Account or Campaign Manager, liaise with 3rd party production partners at the initial scamp and concept stage, and thereafter, at regular stages throughout the development of visuals and artwork to ensure build quality and budget feasibility.
- Championing studio best practice, adhering to internal policies and mentoring junior team members.
• Be prepared to represent the agency at client meetings, briefings, and other external events.
• Challenging the status quo, and proactively seeking alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective and improved design.
- Minimum three years' experience in a similar role. Evidenced by a strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work produced by the designer exhibiting
- strong design, creative, typography, colour and layout theory and application skills.
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience of working within a brand activation, integrated, experiential or other marketing agency environment.
- Knowledge and experience in 3D software
- (3D Studio Max, Maya or CINEMA 4D) for design and visualisation and/or ability to produce beautiful line
- drawings / scamp.
- Experience of designing for activations in a range of retailers, shopping centres and event venues, working within venue constraints and guidelines.
Do you think you have the right experience? Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to apply- please send me your up to date CV and relevant work samples to be considered.