Middle-Weight Graphic Designer
We're looking for a new Graphic Designer! Our client is a a boutique ad agency dealing with shopping centres, properties and leisure destinations.
Ideally we're looking for someone with a background or interest in fashion / lifestyle. While it's not all fashion by a long stretch, we need someone with a decent understanding of this particular feld.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- logo design and branding
- full point-of-sale suites and out of home posters
- web banners (both static and animated)
- basic web design / mobile web design
- social media banners
- press ads
- direct mailers and fyers (sometimes commercial / catalogue style, occasionally editorial)
CONCEPTS / VISUALISATION
- coming up with and visualising new instore and promotional concepts, including experiential and events
- brainstorming and idea generation for new campaigns
- artworking on occasion
- occasionally assisting the art director with shoot prep and post production
- content creation for client blogs / online magazines
- social media posts - both for us and for clients
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator profciency is essential
- Illustrator, basic code (HTML/CSS), basic video editing, Wordpress knowledge are helpful but not essential.