Experienced Designers - Luxury bespoke furniture
Design Engineers - Luxury bespoke furniture
Immediate start to 4 months
Known for creative design and pioneering craftsmanship the 30-year-old company combines traditional hand skills with advanced materials and technology to create award winning furniture for yachts and houses of pioneering ultra-high networth individuals, throughout the world.
The dynamic and ambitious company is growing to meet the extraordinary worldwide demand for its luxury furniture. With state of the art in-house production facilities and a creative and technical studio they are seeking experienced design engineers to drive the next phase of growth.
The successful candidates will take inspiring design concepts and using CAD software turn the designs into a set of engineering drawings for in-house manufacture including CNC, laser work, hand making, leatherwork and finishing as well as outsourced parts made by external sub-contractors as well as preparing a bill of materials to be sourced and ordered by purchasing.
In addition, the engineers will support the project manager and be able answer any technical questions in relation to the construction of manufacture of the design by manufacturing teams.
The persons will understand working at a luxury level and will be able to meet quality, delivery and budget key performance indicators of a project and most importantly exceed a client's expectations on each project.
- Excellent knowledge of bespoke furniture making and construction - With at least 5 years hands on making experience at a luxury level.
- 3 years fast 2d CAD software skills — It would also be advantageous to be able to use Rhino for 3D where required.
- Ability to plan and schedule own work to meet the team's goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team working skills.
- Ability to work to budgets for completion of engineering drawing
- Ability to travel and be competent at note taking for taking on site measurements.
- Ability to use MS Office competently
- Can demonstrate commitment, attention to detail and immediate follow up.
The company offers:
- 6% pension
- 30 days holiday
- Share of discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Opportunity to grow within a dynamic company
- Opportunity to travel
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please send in your CV to email@example.com
Please note we do not accept any applicants outside of the EU