Major Players are working with an established design agency looking for a mid-level Integrated Project Manager/Producer to manage the production on their flagship account and new business wins.
Independently run for over 20 years our client is a customer experience design consultancy based in the heart of Shoreditch. Their multi-disciplinary team spans strategy, UX, design, creative, retail, film, production and client services, and their client roster features global brands from finance, retail and travel.
This role of the Project Manager/Producer will be to oversee and run brand and comms projects spanning photo/film shoots, interactive and brand strategy, retail design and production, internal comms campaigns and more - ensuring excellent project delivery resulting in 100% client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Running multiple, integrated projects at once and ensuring projects are on time, on brief and on budget
- Ensuring client expectations are managed and met/exceeded
- Working alongside the Lead Producer to help develop the processes of the existing Production team, ensuring that weekly Production status meetings are maintained, studio resourcing is carried out and production admin is kept on top of regularly
- Overseeing the work of more Junior Producers
- Actively evolving your own role-related knowledge and skills, e.g. project management theory and practice, PM tools, etc. and sharing this knowledge with the team
- Working with the leads of the interactive team on Digital and Moving Image projects
We're looking for bright sparks who can demonstrate experience in working with large corporates and senior clients. Ideally you will have worked across a large portfolio of brand projects, maximising revenue opportunities for clients and for your agency through building relationships with your clients, overseeing projects and ensuring the highest quality of creative work.
- Experience working across integrated brand projects
- A fast learner and highly organised in both the planning and delivery stages of a project
- Able to hit the ground running on multiple, integrated projects at once - ensuring projects are on time, on brief and on budget
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in client-facing spreadsheet and PowerPoint creation
- Good understanding/knowledge of artwork and print processes
- Experience working in integrated agencies with various departments and managing internal project teams of up to 10-12
- An excellent communicator to internal and external stakeholders
- Confident in client servicing
- A good understanding of subjects related to Creative and Technical colleagues' skill sets
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual join a great agency and play a key role in their growing production team. If you feel you have the necessary qualities and experience please get in touch today with your CV.