This company works with individual investors, developers, estate and letting agents, property managers and institutional investors to help them make the most of their investments. Within the group their brands and services cover all that is needed in interior design, furniture and furnishings, installation and styling. They have recently entered CityAMs Leap 100 list of the most exciting, fast-growing companies to look out for and also have their own online furniture and accessories shop.
A new role has now been created which requires an experienced designer who is creative with a strong design focus. Most of the projects will be for the Build to Rent sector, within large scale developments in London and throughout the UK. This type of work requires design schemes for multiple units to be furnished with core furniture plus additional elements such as artwork and soft furnishings.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing their own projects from concept to installation, including dressing show apartments and communal spaces. This involves taking a client briefing document and translating this into a deliverable, costed and attractive design scheme that is presentable to the client.
Person / Experience Required:
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- A confident team player with excellent communication skills for both internal and client related matters
- Residential (contract or commercial) interior design experience
- Proficient at working with Excel and InDesign
- Photoshop / VectorWorks would be desirable
- Presentation and client facing experience will be needed
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly